A Smart Syracuse Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that may lead to serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Syracuse monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Syracuse?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Syracuse flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. When your Syracuse flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Syracuse Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Syracuse flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (315) 366-4153 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.