Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Syracuse
When it comes to the most vulnerable areas for a home invasion, your primary entry and lower-level windows are in the top two positions. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as vital components for home security packages in Syracuse. While it’s true the technology has been around for decades, you will probably be surprised at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are part of every ADT package, whether you choose a straightforward, simple configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to lift a finger, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your equipment being installed correctly.
At the heart of your door and window alarm sensors is a simple, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When the system is activated and an entry point opens, the joined contacts come apart and your alarm is triggered. However, these newer devices can do a good deal more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Syracuse
At the forefront of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide many benefits, such as the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices trigger your high-volume alarm whenever an entry opens with the system armed.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s going on at home when you’re not there? You can receive instant alerts directly to your cell phone when a device is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will be given a notification as well. Your property will be safeguarded, regardless of your location.
- Online access and administration: With the easy-to-use ADT Control app accessible on your cell phone, you can review the current state of your devices and control them.
- Home automation integration: Customize your security components to operate in a complementary fashion. You might have your entry lights switch on or have a camera to start recording if an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even there. They have an unobtrusive design that complements any interior. You can even get completely recessed options that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wired or wireless devices based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your home will be more secure.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Syracuse are able to be skillfully incorporated into your comprehensive home security system.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Syracuse
Would you like to get modern door and window alarm sensors in Syracuse that enhance your safety and link straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we are able to do for you, call (315) 366-4153 or submit the form on this page.