Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Syracuse?
There's a popular perception that putting security yard sign in close proximity to your primary entry is all you need to prevent criminal activity. Essentially, a robber will view the small blue octagon and move on. So why not simply use a home security sign in Syracuse and skip installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Syracuse. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Syracuse not your home security system.
Even though there is merit in showing off signage from esteemed residential security experts such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away all burglars. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with some actual security devices. It seems like much less of a gamble than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Syracuse.
Back-Up Your Syracuse Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider incorporating some, if not all of the ensuing components:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be captured by your camera as it can be used against them in a legal matter. You should install exterior surveillance that can cover primary entry points including front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: The majority of thieves gain access through obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will alert you and your around-the-clock monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s a fact that many break-ins occur during the day when you are at work, you must also have a plan to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability installed around your access points will quickly illuminate nefarious behavior and scare off intruders.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locks will notify you whenever an individual attempts to engage your entrance. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by offering a live video feed. These popular tools both can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation device, smart lighting are able to be programmed for a daily plan or engaged right from your phone. They will make it appear that you are home and successfully turn away burglars.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Syracuse when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home protection plan? Reach out to (315) 366-4153 or fill out the contact form to get started. You may select from a number of plans at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your security to your needs.