What features do you need in a baby monitor in Syracuse?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a component with a microphone on a table next to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, some monitors now include HD video and 2-way communication. You can even hook some monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Syracuse are so sophisticated that they mimic inside surveillance in both capabilities and expense.
Would you switch baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Since baby monitors and indoor security cameras have many of the same features, you have numerous residents in Syracuse linking their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- especially when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to soothe your child back to sleep. A comforting word may be all you need to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Sensors and alerts: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device stay on constantly to carefully watch your newborn, your attention may diminish over time. Conversely, if your video surveillance notices anything unusual, it can be programmed to send a message on your phone. You will appreciate this if your child quietly scrambles over the crib or when your family dog wanders into the space.
● Save and send recordings: Most baby monitors do not capture video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to transmit a brief sample to friends or family members to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: In lieu of having to lug an external monitor with you, you can supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You could even say hello to your young one and babysitter when you go for an evening away.