ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Syracuse & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Syracuse
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Syracuse?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Syracuse?

In loving preparation of your child’s first room, you carefully followed steps to build the crib, painted the space a soft, lighter shade, and created a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. The next step is to figure out the way you want to keep an eye on your newborn. You might go with the standard monitoring choice that allows you to hear through an integrated speaker, or you might step up the tech and get high-definition video, two-way talk, and activation motion detection.

The high-tech version may make you think of surveillance systems incorporated in a complete home protection plan, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Syracuse? 

Your security camera baby monitor may be part of your integrated smart home plan

The nice thing about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Syracuse is that it can link to your additional home security and home automation components. For instance, if you observe that your little one is struggling to sleep, you are able to adjust your thermostat from mobile security application to make it more comfortable. Additionally, when they awaken for a 2 a.m. bottle, you have the chance to gently raise the nursery’s smart lighting to indicate you’re coming. In the event you have at least two kids in separate spaces, you can supply each one an indoor security camera and monitor the video in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Syracuse is a key component of your overall home security system

Regardless of whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your residential protection, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will carefully explain the available choices and work hard to configure the most suitable security plan for you. Simply dial (315) 366-4153 or fill out the following form.